We go that extra mile to ensure we give you the best service we can
If you have a query about making an order, the status of an existing order, you can find all the information you need below.
Alternatively, if you have a general enquiry, or you would like to speak to one of our team, you can call us on:
+44 (0) 1305 260068
Check order status and more with new Veloce store account. Click here to find out more about our new store accounts.
Telephone order enquiries
To check the status of an order made over the telephone or by mail, call our office on the above number.
Please note that whilst we are processing and mailing orders as normal, disruption to postal services locally and globally means that your order could take longer than normal to reach you.
Please bear with us and our postal partners: we are doing our very best to get our books to you as fast as we can, but such delays are outside of our control. Click here to read what we are doing to mitigate effects of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Entering discount and voucher codes online
On desktop devices
Look for the Redeem your coupon link just below the cart total …
On mobile devices
Look for the Redeem your coupon link just below the Checkout buttons …
Code not working?
If you enter a code that your are sure is valid, but no discount is applied, please call us on +44 (0) 1305 260068 and we will investigate.
Veloce Publishing Ltd
Parkway Farm Business Park
Middle Farm Way
Dorset DT1 3AR
• The item(s) is in its original condition and packaging
• Ensure item(s) is repackaged securely. If the original packaging was damaged when you received your order, please include this inside your package ⑴.
• Include the reason for your return, the invoice number, and your email address or telephone number.
• Tell us if you would like a REFUND or a REPLACEMENT.
• Ensure you get proof of posting ⑵
⑵ We can only process returns if we receive them at Veloce House (the address above). We advise that you always get proof of posting, in case the returned item is lost in transit.
Once we receive the returned product, and confirm the reason of return, and its condition, we will apply a credit to the card used to place the order, or send a replacement, as requested. Please allow up to 7 workings days for processing your exchange or refund once it has arrived back with us. Your statutory rights are not affected in any way
We always strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, call us on the numbers above, and let us try to resolve the problem.
Veloce's new store accounts
Our new store has moved to a more modern, more user-friendly, and even more secure method – a 'Magic Link'. With a Magic Link, you only need to remember the email address you use to shop at Veloce – no more tricky passwords!
The benefits of Magic Links
- There's no need to remember a tricky password: you need only remember the email address you used to create your account
- Your store account is created automatically when making your first order
- It's more secure than using a username and password: the Magic Link is sent to your email address only, so only you can see and use it
- Each link can be used only once, so there's no risk of someone else gaining access
- Magic Links are valid for 14 days, so you can log in when you like
- You can request a Magic Link as many times as you like!
What can I do in my new account?
How do I get a new account?
- You can make an order, and your account will automatically be created when you checkout, using the email address you supply
- You can enter your email address, before you order, and any orders made with this email address will be recorded to your account.
How do I log in to my account?
High resolution cover images and sample pages
For marketeers, editors, bloggers, and superfans alike, we provide high resolution cover images, PDFs containing sample pages, and text files of the contents list for almost all of our books.
Our high resolution cover images and sample PDFs are perfect accompaniments for book reviews in print and online – and now they're easier than ever to download!
No more tricky URLs … no more copy and pasting ISBN numbers … simply head to the product page, and download!
Each cover image is a high-quality RGB jpeg image, measuring a minimum of 1350 pixels on its longest edge – perfect for online presentation or conversion for print. Our sample PDFs contain a selection of a minimum of five single pages, designed to showcase the book design and content.
If you have special requirements for a cover image, sample page or spread, or an image that appears within a book, tell us what you need, and where you'll be using the files, and we'll do our best to get them to you ASAP. We can usually supply different sizes, colour modes, and formats for cover images, sample PDFs, and photos that appear within the book.
Additionally, our design creates a range of graphics to support our marketing efforts, including 3D mockups of books and feature spreads. Whatever your needs, get in touch and we'll see if we can supply you with some additional or custom graphics.
NOTE: Items created on request will take time to originate, so please ensure you contact us in plenty of time, if you have a deadline to meet! Some pages, spreads, or images may be unavailable for licensing reasons; each request will be assessed on an individual basis.